Saturday 6 October 2012

Day 1 of the new plan

We ate the last of the food we'd brought for the 1000 plan last night. That makes it sound as though we had a huge blow out, but we both consumed just a little over 900 calories for the entire day - it was very disappointing if we were under the false impression that we'd have pie and chips for dinner.
Anyway, today marks the start of the 810 plan. My house mate and I will consume our three shakes throughout the day and then when I get home from work (at around midnight) tonight I'll have a plate of tofu and vegetables to look forward to. I can't pretend to be excited about it, but its better than what we've been eating so I shan't complain.
So here's to doing this thing properly and (more importantly) keeping on plan *raises coffee mug*

No comments:

Post a Comment

LilySlim Weight loss Charts

LilySlim Weight charts
LilySlim Weight loss tickers