Friday 11 January 2013

Forget the pound of flesh

Mine and my house mate's diet counsellor came to see us on Wednesday and brought with her a grotesque looking diet aid that I'd requested: a pound of fat. It's made of plastic, but is the exact size, weight and look of a pound of fat. My housemate and I have decided to keep it in the fridge so that we always see it when we get the filtered water from the fridge for the shakes. Plus, it'll stop the cats from destroying it.

She also brought other good news with her - while I've had to shell out for new bathroom scales, hers showed us that ours are adding a few extra pounds to our weight. And when she measured us, she showed me that despite not sticking to a healthy regime since the last time she measured us (on the 9th of January last year), I've managed to lose inches all over somehow - up to 4 inches in some places!

In other news, I've realised that mine and my house mate's weight loss is going to start differing shortly. She is merely pounds away from being within a healthy BMI of 25, while I still have to lose roughly 2 stone (sorry for those of you who use metric, but I've always used Imperial and am stubbornly sticking to it) before I reach that milestone. This means that while I am sticking to shakes, she has no choice but to start eating on the 800 plan. It won't be anything excessive, thankfully - I won't be smelling bread or cake - but she will be cooking vegetables for herself. I'm currently not hungry (thank you, Ketosis), but I have no idea how I'll react when I smell food in the house.
This is when I start testing just how much I want to be thin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LilySlim Weight loss Charts

LilySlim Weight charts
LilySlim Weight loss tickers