Tuesday 15 January 2013

Week Two Ends

I'm pleased to say that I'm still going strong. Getting through week one is usually when I fail, as seen when I first started this blog.
I went back to work yesterday. It was absolute murder smelling all of the food that people brought onto my train, but I got through. I spent my meal break in the managers office, chatting to other drivers as I drank my second shake.
The hardest part of yesterday was actually the fact that I chose to take the quick train home instead of the one that takes me forty minutes and drops me outside of my house. It snowed heavily while I was working, and I struggled on the snow that had been walked on all day and was nothing more than a slippery mass - I dread to think how bad it is to walk on today after freezing overnight! I felt as though I'd completed a huge work out once I finally reached my house.
I had meant to have four shakes to get me through yesterday, but I was so tired after my third shake that I went to bed shortly after eight pm and slept through until eight this morning.
Anyway, Week Two is now over. I have lost exactly 15lbs and am so pleased with my progress.

My starting weight: 193.6lbs
My current weight: 178.6lbs
My loss for week 1: 8.4lbs
My loss for week 2: 6.6lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

LilySlim Weight loss Charts

LilySlim Weight charts
LilySlim Weight loss tickers